What we collect
We may collect the following information:
name and profession
contact information including email address, physical address and phone numbers
demographic information such as postal code, preferences and interests
other information relevant to customer service
What we do with the information we gather
We gather this information as a general business practice and is used in the following manner:
Internal record keeping.
We may use the information to improve our services.
We may periodically send email to survey customer satisfaction or to request additional information, using the email address you provided.
From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
We do not share your information with third parties.
We will never sell your information.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file that is stored on your computer's browser directory or in program data files.
Cookies help analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it our clientele. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer.
1. Use of Site. You may download, view, copy and print documents and graphics from the Site subject to the following conditions: (i) such materials may be used solely by you for personal, informational and non-commercial purposes; and (ii) the materials may not be changed, altered or modified in any way. All materials and information on the Site is protected by copyright, and you may only use such materials and information as expressly permitted herein and when your use constitutes “fair use’ under copyright law, unless you have the prior written consent of The Ricky Johnson & Friends Foundation.
3. Third Party Sites. This Site may provide links to third party web sites for the sole purpose of assisting visitors and clients with helpful information and services they may need. Access to content, products and services on such third party web sites is at the discretion of the user. These links are provided as a service to you and The Ricky Johnson & Friends Foundation and shall not be deemed as a recommendation or an endorsement of such third party sites or the content, products or services thereon. You agree that The Ricky Johnson and Friends Foundation is not responsible for and shall have no liability with respect to such third party sites or any content, products or services on such third party sites.
4. Disclaimers. EXCEPT WHERE EXPRESSLY PROVIDED OTHERWISE, THE SITE AND ALL CONTENT PROVIDED ON THE SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS ONLY. THE RICKY JOHNSON & FRIENDS FOUNDATION DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. THE RICKY JOHNSON & FRIENDS FOUNDATION AND HAMPTOWN MEDIA MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT THE SITE OR THE CONTENTS, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES ON THE SITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR EXPECTATIONS, OR THAT THE SITE WILL BE AVAILABLE ON AN UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE BASIS
5. Limitation of Liability. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE RICKY JOHNSON & FRIENDS FOUNDATION OR HAMPTOWN MEDIA BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF DATA, LOSS OF REVENUE OR LOSS OF PROFITS IN ACCORDANCE WITH LOCAL AND STATE LAW.
6. Applicable laws. All matters relating to your access to or use of this Site shall be governed exclusively by applicable federal laws and the laws of the Commonwealth o f Virginia.
7. Copyright and Trademark Information. The Ricky Johnson & Friends Foundation 2018, all rights reserved. All trademarks, logos and service marks appearing on this Site are the property of The Ricky Johnson & Friends Foundation and its third party providers.